I have a lot of things I’d like to tell you, some physical, some psychological. All of it relates either directly or indirectly to fisting for me. Initially I had planned to write a couple of chapters here about all that’s been going on in my personal fisting world (a lot), but it was all becoming way too long and sometimes I was really wandering off into my thoughts without having an audience in mind. So, I decided to create this: a reality tree. Each idea gets one line; new line, different idea. Every line is a reality I desperately want to share with you, because it’s helping me become a better fister and a better man. Some of these are new ideas I’ve had since I turned 30 a few months ago, which was a big positive psychological milestone for me. Don’t worry if you don’t understand everything, just keep reading. Here we go:
- Take time and pleasure in acquiring knowledge in areas you’re passionate about.
- You don’t need to be fisting as much as everyone else. You just need to make it good.
- Come to terms with drugs and fisting going hand in hand. Be headstrong in your decision.
- Always play with others’ safety as the top priority.
- Douching gets easier over time. More open, easier evacuation.
- Take fibre supplements, silly.
- Shit goes out, fist goes in. Relax.
- Read “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck”. Philosophy for the modern person.
- When things go wrong, be angry, but don’t be angry that you’re angry.
- Sometimes when getting fisted my ass and mouth connect and I say the strangest things.
(like “you can go much deeper now.”)
- Be a slut. Encourage others to be a slut. You’ll be dead before long.
- Fist with people you like because of their attitude, not solely because of how they look.
- Douche in short rounds. Could take 3 or 4 rounds, but your ass will thank you.
- Use time wisely. Break between douching? You can set up your play space or mix lube.
- Don’t take yourself so goddamn seriously.
- If you’re in your twenties: yes, it gets much better!
- I smoke pot and I have awesome ideas and I love it.
- Give up on goals. Your body will show you what it wants. Let yourself be led.
- There exists a fisting feeling where you’re in pain but you find it hot that you’re in pain.
- Orgasmic plateau is a thing. Find it. Feed it.
- You won’t always be into the same kind of fisting. Tastes change. Be led.
- Fist with nurses and doctors. Learn from them.
- Take away at least one tip from everyone with whom you fist.
- Never tell your bottom to just relax.
- I’ve only heard of fisting accidents when the bottom is upright riding the top’s arm too hard.
- Don’t use crystal meth. It rots your brain, and the recovery time isn’t worth it.
- Experiment with other fetishes whenever you’re given the chance, just to see.
- The brain develops itself when you extend yourself outside what you know.
- Lifting weights makes your hands and arms less sensitive, but more powerful.
- Endurance is important in fisting. Exercise frequently and eat right.
- Always begin with some conversation to relax yourself and the other person.
- Find unity. Sometimes this happens with speech; other times with non-verbal cues.
- It’s just an internal massage, not an extreme sport. Be sensitive first, harder later.
- In the sigmoid the guts really spiral around in a clockwise direction. Follow that.
- Take your time on a fisting day, but at the same time keep up the pace.
- Take a whole day. There’s nothing better for relaxation than having nowhere to be.
- If unsure, pack the lube and gloves just in case.
- If things don’t work, just look forward to next time. Anticipation is wonderful.
- Allow yourself to fall in love a little with your partners. It’s such an intimate thing.
- Never use anyone else’s lube.
- If you fist at a club take care of hygeine. Travel disinfectant is your friend.
- Dancing with a fist in your ass is really fun.
- Getting beyond the elbow is quite an experience as top.
- Know the anatomy like the back of your hand.
- Let criticism be a positive experience. Be honest if your top is crap.